Prepare yourself for a flavor explosion with these 5-Ingredient Raspberry Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies that practically dance on your taste buds! This easy-peasy cookie recipe is destined to become your kitchen anthem, and I’m here to spill all the berry-filled secrets.
The Magic Behind Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies: Picture this: butter, cream cheese, sugar, flour, and jam—five ingredients working together like a culinary dream team. Raspberry cheesecake, but make it a cookie! Can you even handle the deliciousness? Because we couldn’t. Let’s dive into the enchantment of these bites of joy.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
Dough Drama: Whipping up the batter is a breeze; just blend butter, cream cheese, sugar, and flour. Easy, right? But here’s the twist – you gotta chill it for at least 45 minutes (or up to 2 hours if you can resist the temptation). Soft, luscious, amazing – your cookies, your choice. It’s like choosing between a cozy blanket or a fluffy pillow; either way, you’re in for a treat!
Let the Baking Adventure Begin: Grab your mixing bowl and embark on a baking escapade with these Raspberry Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies. From creaming the base ingredients to the final touch of raspberry preserves, every step is a symphony of deliciousness.
These cookies are a tasty tango of cream cheese, salted butter, sugar, flour, and the pièce de résistance – raspberry preserves. Each ingredient plays its part, creating a harmonious blend of creamy, sweet, and fruity perfection.
Creaming Base Ingredients: Beat the cream cheese and butter for that melt-in-your-mouth texture.
Adding Sugar: Sweeten the deal evenly with a generous dose of sugar.
Incorporating Flour: Gradually add flour, ensuring a delicate texture that melts on your tongue.
Chilling the Dough: Let the dough chill – it’s like a flavor party for your cookies.
Preheating and Preparing: Get that oven ready and line a baking sheet for a smooth baking experience.
Shaping and Filling: Thumbprint time! Shape, imprint, and fill with raspberry goodness.
Baking to Perfection: Keep an eye on those golden delights to maintain their soft, irresistible texture.
Cooling: Patience is a virtue; let them cool before transferring to maintain cookie integrity.
These cookies can hang out in an airtight container for up to 5 days, maintaining their fresh and delightful allure. Need them to last longer? Freeze them for up to 3 months, ensuring to layer with parchment paper for a perfect thaw.
Variations to Jazz It Up:
Jam Varieties: Switch up the preserves for a flavor adventure.
Flour Substitutes: Go gluten-free with almond or coconut flour.
Vegan Adaptation: Cater to all preferences with vegan cream cheese and butter.
Sugar Alternatives: Healthy twist? Swap regular sugar for coconut sugar or a sugar-free substitute.
Nutty Add-On: Add finely chopped nuts for that extra crunch and nutty bliss.
So, what are you waiting for? Dive into the world of Raspberry Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookies – your taste buds will thank you!
If you try this Cheesecake Delight with a Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Thumbprint Cookie Recipe, let me know! and don’t forget to SAVE it for later
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- Creaming Process: Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and butter until the mixture achieves a light and fluffy consistency. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Incorporation of Sugar: Add the sugar to the mixture and continue beating until the sugar is thoroughly combined, and the mixture is well-aerated.
- Flour Addition: Gradually introduce the flour into the mixture using a low speed setting on the mixer. Ensure the flour is just incorporated to prevent overworking the dough.
- Refrigeration: Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for a minimum of forty-five minutes, up to two hours, to allow it to firm.
- Preparation for Baking: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius) approximately thirty minutes before baking. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Forming the Cookies: Use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough into one tablespoon-sized balls. Roll them into round shapes and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Gently press your thumb into the center of each ball to create an indentation, then fill each indentation with half a teaspoon of raspberry preserves.
- Baking: Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake the cookies for eleven to twelve minutes, or until they are just golden around the edges. Note that the cookies will still appear soft upon removal from the oven.
- Cooling: Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for ten minutes. Then, carefully transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely. This step is essential for the cookies to set properly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 6gCholesterol: 246mgSugar: 10gProtein: 12g