Discover the enchanting fusion of classic sugar cookies and luxurious truffles in these delightful no-bake treats. Crafted with only four ingredients, these Sugar Cookie Truffles are an effortless and scrumptious addition to your holiday repertoire. Boasting a crisp outer layer and a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth center, these bite-sized wonders are sure to captivate the palates of all who savor them.
Embark on a culinary journey with the intriguing history of sugar cookies, a beloved delicacy enjoyed across cultures for centuries. Now elevated with a decadent truffle twist, these confections promise a new realm of delectability.
Want to save this recipe? Enter your email below and we’ll send the recipe straight to your inbox!
NOTE: By saving this recipe, you agree to join our weekly recipes newsletter.
Versatile Serving Options: Sugar Cookie Truffles make a charming dessert option for gatherings, parties, or festive occasions. Paired with a glass of milk or a steaming cup of coffee, they offer a gratifying post-meal treat. Display them on dessert platters or in gift boxes for sharing joy with loved ones during special seasons.
For a more lavish spread, serve these truffles alongside an array of other petite desserts like chocolate-dipped strawberries, macarons, or mini cheesecakes. The rich, sweet flavors of the truffles harmonize beautifully with fresh fruits or a dollop of whipped cream.
Four Simple Ingredients:
Sugar Cookies: Opt for hard, store-bought or homemade shortbread cookies.
Cream Cheese: Softened to perfection.
Vanilla: A delightful boost of flavor.
Chocolate: Use high-quality melting wafers for a smooth consistency.
How to Create Sugar Cookie Truffles:
Blend: Process cookies into fine crumbs, then blend with cream cheese and vanilla until combined.
Roll: Scoop and roll the mixture into balls, freezing until firm.
Dip: Melt high-quality chocolate, dip truffles, and add sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
Tips for Success:
Achieve a smooth finish by dipping quickly and tapping excess chocolate using a fork.
Work swiftly as the chocolate hardens rapidly.
Refrigerate truffles until serving for optimal texture and flavor.
Experiment with variations by using different hard cookies.
Enhance festivity by adding sprinkles to the cookie mixture.
To freeze, flash-freeze truffles on a baking sheet for 30 minutes, then transfer to a freezer bag or container for up to 2 months.
If you try this Truffle Delights: Sweet Cookie Bliss Recipe, let me know! and don’t forget to SAVE it for later
- 2 cups of finely crushed sugar cookies
- 2 cups of white chocolate bars
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup of optional sprinkles
- In a blender, process the sugar cookies until they turn into fine crumbs.
- Add the room temperature cream cheese to the cookie crumbs and blend until a dough-like mixture forms. If necessary, add a bit of milk to achieve the desired consistency. Fold in sprinkles if you want an extra touch of color.
- Shape the mixture into 16-18 balls and place them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate in a bowl.
- Dip each chilled ball into the melted chocolate, allowing any excess to drip off, and then return it to the tray. Quickly sprinkle the tops with additional sprinkles if desired.
- Repeat the dipping process for all truffles, remelting the chocolate as needed.
- Store the finished truffles in an airtight container. They will remain fresh for up to 4 days.